...everyday is Valentine's day
Today is the day of Love, and it's commonly known that love goes through the stomach :) That's why Make a Cake and I are presenting you with a dessert solution that’s finger-licking and quick to make, because Valentine's Day is not a day to camp out in the kitchen :)
Today our loved ones deserve all our attention and time!
To make these wonderful chocolate muffins and frosting I used Madame Loulou cake mix that’s gluten-free and lactose-free. This easy recipe can be found on the packaging and I used homemade kefir instead of milk.
To make the muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (convection) or 170°C.
2. Pour the cake mix into a bowl and add 4 eggs, 120 ml of homemade kefir, 40 g of melted butter.
3. Whisk for about 3 minutes at medium speed until the mixture thickens and is pale in colour.
4. Pour the mixture into baking cups and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
To make the frosting:
1. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add 100 ml of homemade kefir.
2. Whisk for a few minutes.
3. Decorate muffins with the frosting.
Because my better half loves peanut butter, before adding the frosting I hollowed out the muffins and filled them with peanut butter. Simply delicious!!
Enjoy, love, and create memories <3 today and every day <3
You can find Madame Loulou cake mixes and other wonderful things for making desserts at Make a Cake shop in Ilica 8.